Nutrition-related factors contribute to about 45per cent of deaths in children under-5 years of age. Approximately twenty percent of all adults in the US are considered diagnosable with a mental illness. Mental illnesses are the leading cause of disability in the US and Canada.
- Healthy People Learn about Healthy People, the initiative that sets national objectives to help improve health and well-being for all people.
- Highlights uses on-device machine learning to serve up what matters most to you, like your steps, sleep, or vitals.
- An estimated 6.2 million children and adolescents under the age of 15 years died, mostly from preventable causes.
- In addition to health care interventions and a person’s surroundings, a number of other factors are known to influence the health status of individuals.
- All of our health features are built to keep your data secure and protect your privacy.
One difficulty is the issue raised by the …